The month of January is quickly coming to an end, and with only a week left, I am FINALLY updating you all on my natural hair journey and other important things. I wanted my first blog post of the year to be about the continuing growth and progress of my natural hair journey and as well as things I plan to accomplish in 2016.
Natural Hair Journey:
- Healthy shoulder length hair with minimum breakage and split ends
- Experiment more with my natural hair and let go of the sew ins and wigs
- Try homemade products on my hair more often
Begin a new career
- Community Service and outreach projects… serve more.
- Start a new long term hobby
Continue minimizing clutter of all sorts in my life<–still in process
- SAVE, SAVE, SAVE!
- Travel abroad at least once this year.
- Study Finish Grad School Applications and GRE (if needed) <– currently on HOLD
- Increase blog followers to 100 followers
- Post higher quality content on blog
- Expand the content on my blog
HAIR UPDATE JAN 2016 (10/12 Months)
I recently took a 5-week sew in and rocking the wig until further notice. My braids under the sew was still fresh so I decided to keep them in longer, and just did a co-wash to remove excess dirt, oil and dandruff build-up. Since doing the big chop, I have not cut my ends, but I plan to cut them in March (1- YEAR ANNIVERSARY).