I am excited to share I am officially one year and 2 weeks naptural! Cheers to healthy hair and great hair days!
I have come a long way from last year when I had no clue what I was getting myself into. But I know more than what I knew last year and ready to continue climbing over the learn curve.So here are the ups and downs from the my first years of being naptural.
- The versatility of my natural hair is amazing!
- My self esteem and comfort with accepting my natural hair has made me more confident with the women I am.
- I love the fact that I can find my most prized hair products in my kitchen!… Olive Oil has been my best friend.
- Understanding the importance of having patience and appreciating the process of growth and development. (This has been helpful in all aspects of my life.)
- Greatness comes with time.
- I am not perfect.
- The fro glow is real.